Qualification of applicant is as follow:
(1) Work in national or state institutes of cultural heritage.
(2) Good written and oral communication skills in English (or in Korean) are essential.
(3) Candidate should be physically fit and should not be taking any regular medication or medical treatment.
(4) Candidate should be able to travel abroad without any legal restrictions.
(5) Ability to execute an independent research in full-time for 3 months is essential and no family is allowed to be accompanied.